• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Free Websites for Voicepros and Elite Members

#1 User is offline   RadioDanny 

• Admin
  • Group: Administrators
  • Class:Internet Station

Posted June 09, 2007 - 5:04 AM

We're finding all kind of ways to give back to our Voicepro's and Elite members. This month we will be offering free websites for you! The website will be located at member.radiodaddy.com or radiodaddy.com/member where member you be your chosen name. This is a FULL hosting account which you will have full control over. If you have your own domain we can host that too! The side benefit of hosting with Radiodaddy is the search engines constantly search our sites and if you are on one of our domains mentioned, you will benefit from that activity. Just send a PM to radiodad if you would like us to set up a website for you.

#2 User is offline   chuck stevens 

• Group: Members
  • Class:Voice Over Talent
  • Call Letters:flamingoldies.com

Posted July 16, 2007 - 8:51 AM

View Postradiodad, on Jun 9 2007, 08:03 AM, said:

We're finding all kind of ways to give back to our Voicepro's and Elite members. This month we will be offering free websites for you! The website will be located at member.radiodaddy.com or radiodaddy.com/member where member you be your chosen name. This is a FULL hosting account which you will have full control over. If you have your own domain we can host that too! The side benefit of hosting with Radiodaddy is the search engines constantly search our sites and if you are on one of our domains mentioned, you will benefit from that activity. Just send a PM to radiodad if you would like us to set up a website f
I would be intersted,as I have a website but because of funds it is not quite finished...The website is chuckstevensoldies.com.I do pay hosting fees with daddy.Let me know.

#3 User is offline   chuck stevens 

• Class:Voice Over Talent
  • Call Letters:flamingoldies.com

Posted July 20, 2007 - 6:31 AM

View Postchuck stevens, on Jul 16 2007, 11:50 AM, said:

I would be intersted,as I have a website but because of funds it is not quite finished...The website is chuckstevensoldies.com.I do pay hosting fees with daddy.Let me know. Is it possible to get a website with a link for people to download my show.I also do voiceovers and have a weekly oldies show on the internet.Recently I just started to syndicate the show.Thanks Chuck Stevens

#4 User is offline   Gozer 

• Class:Licensed Broadcast Station
  • Call Letters:KSBV The River Rat

Posted October 19, 2007 - 2:48 PM

gozer is very interested

#5 User is offline   Deo541 

• Group: Banned
  • Class:Student

Posted November 13, 2009 - 1:49 PM

View Postradiodad, on Jun 9 2007, 04:03 AM, said:

We're finding all kind of ways to give back to our Voicepro's and Elite members. This month we will be offering free websites for you! The website will be located at member.radiodaddy.com or radiodaddy.com/member where member you be your chosen name. This is a FULL hosting account which you will have full control over. If you have your own domain we can host that too! The side benefit of hosting with Radiodaddy is the search engines constantly search our sites and if you are on one of our domains mentioned, you will benefit from that activity. Just send a PM to radiodad if you would like us to set up a website for you.

yes sounds very awsome imah get better and yea very nice :cool:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2004-2012 RadioDaddy.com
All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Report Abuse