You may have come across this error message. If you have not count your lucky stars. But for those who are still facing this annoying issue rest assure that we're woking on a solution as fast as we can. This error is not from upgrading our forum board to the recent 2.2.1 version but a new security feature called "stronghold" developed for this board by IPB company.
Before we go on, let's discuss how stronghold is used with the board:
- when you log into the forum, an authorization key is created based on your registration date and your email
- stronghold cookies session is created with your authorization key along with your IP address
- if your IP changes due to proxy service, the cookies created for your session is no longer valid and thus terminates your current log in status
- you must close the browser and re-login to establish the proper cookies session
Try these steps if you are an Internet Explorer user:
- place www.radiodaddy.com as trusted zone by going to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Trusted Sites > Sites
- clear cache, cookies and all offline files. This is important!
- close the browser and reopen to visit Radidoaddy
- place radidoaddy.com as ALLOW by going to Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies (check accept cookies from sites) > Exceptions > type radiodaddy.com and click ALLOW
- close the browser and reopen to visit radidoaddy
One thing is for sure, do not forget to log out before leaving our board. If the old session cookies exists and you're trying to post, the newely created cookies and old cookies will not match up. So in order to have valid session, you should log out to clear the old session cookies.
We understand your frustration. Although this seems to be isolated to localized computer, we are working on this matter and creating a fixed solution as soon as possible. But in the mean time please report your error by providing the following information:
-what browser and version you are using
-what OS you are using
-have you tried posting/pming using a school, work or library computer
-what other browser(s) you have tried, if any