Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Radio Shows For A New Station Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   alistair2k6 

• Group: Members
  • Class:Internet Station

Posted February 15, 2009 - 12:50 PM

hey people i'm looking for some shows for every week night roughly 7.00pm UK - 8PM UK time
variations everynight would be good any suggestions very welcome

#2 User is offline   bluesusa 

• Group: Members

Posted February 21, 2009 - 1:25 PM

Hello,
My name is Alex East and I have been Djing for over 25 years.
I am writing to you to let you know about the three radio shows I currently produce. They have only been in existence for 3 months now and already have affiliates on 3 continents on AM, FM, Internet and cable radio stations:

Eastie’s Pub Quiz is, as you may have guessed from it’s title is a show which is based on the British Pub Quiz format. It’s set in the fictional pub “The Queen’s Legs” and is a mixture of trivia, pop quizzes and great music. It already has a large and faithful following who have even set up a fan page for it on FaceBook.
You can download copies of Eastie’s Pub Quiz from here www.rockabillyhq.com/EPQ

Eastie’s Diabolical Discs is a spin-off from Eastie’s Pub Quiz. I regularly play a really awful record on the show and it developed a cult status and multiple requests from listeners to produce a full length show of the stuff. During the show I play oddities by celebrities attempted to break into the music industry, but who’s egos were much larger than their talents. It’s inspiration is the late Kenny Everett’s “World’s Worst Wireless Show” which is still as popular today as it was when it originally aired in 1977.
You can download copies of Eastie’s Diabolical Discs from here www.rockabillyhq.com/EDD

It’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll is a musical journey back to the golden age of Rock ‘n’ Roll music, playing some great music from that era along with some great news archives and vintage advertisements. Over the last few months I have also interviewed some of the living legends of Rock n Roll including, Pat Boone, Connie Francis, Brenda Lee, Bobby Vee, Jerry Naylor (The Crickets), Dave Somerville (The Diamonds) and Wanda Jackson. This show has grown a large listening audience from all over the world. I have received emails from as far afield as Australia, Finland, Taiwan and Chile.
You can download copies of It’s Only Rock n Roll www.rockabillyhq.com/IORNR

All of these shows are available weekly AT NO CHARGE to your station. Each show lasts 58 minutes and is divided into two parts to allow stations to include idents, promos or advertisements half way through.

We also will provide promo spots for each show customized for your station and can also record jingles and voice-overs upon request.

We hope you enjoy these shows as much as I enjoy making them and am sure your listeners will enjoy them too.

Best wishes

Alex East
Alex.east@cimaholdings.com
+1 530 644 7109

Attached File(s)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2004-2012 RadioDaddy.com