RadioDaddy.com: Help Us Please...radio Advert For Use On Uk Fm Stations - RadioDaddy.com

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Help Us Please...radio Advert For Use On Uk Fm Stations

#1 User is offline   NorthernSalesAgency 

• Group: Members

Posted February 20, 2010 - 2:38 AM

Hi All,

I am assisting my sister who is setting up a transport business, I've helped her with the business plan and website etc....but we are looking to do a radio advert, and well the radio station charge a arm and a leg for the production so I thought instead of paying them why not pay someone on here!!

However I am stuck on what to say I know the music I want with it and it is "here comes the girls" but don't know on the wording. The business is a hiab/crane hire company of course we would want the company name in it "Bury Hiab Hire" the business will be run by girls as it will cause a stare in the industry!!

I am wondering if someone could help us? and also give us pricing, and previous demo's we would require a UK based speaking voice and has to be female.

I hope this is posted in the correct area and if not I apolgise in advance.

Kind Regards

James

#2 User is offline   owenandrew 

• Class:Internet Station

Posted February 20, 2010 - 3:54 AM

Hi James,

I hope you won't mind me offering some advice, but I think you may have a slight problem here.

The problem is, voice over professionals on Radio Daddy offer their services as a voice for ads like these, but unless they are in the same type of business as you or are at least very familiar with your business, it is unlikely you'll find someone who can script this kind of ad.

It would be better if you can come up with a suitable script yourself, and someone on here may help you re-adjust the wording slightly, but I very much doubt if we could help you script it with no information on the nature of your business to go on.

Feel free to come up with something, and when you're happy with your script I and many people on Radio Daddy would be happy to give it a go for you.

Then, you would receive demos of your actual script, with an audio watermark which would be removed upon payment by the person whose efforts you choose.

All the best,
Owen.

This post has been edited by owenandrew: February 20, 2010 - 3:56 AM

#3 User is offline   NorthernSalesAgency 

Posted February 20, 2010 - 9:38 AM

View Postowenandrew, on Feb 20 2010, 10:53 AM, said:

Hi James,

I hope you won't mind me offering some advice, but I think you may have a slight problem here.

The problem is, voice over professionals on Radio Daddy offer their services as a voice for ads like these, but unless they are in the same type of business as you or are at least very familiar with your business, it is unlikely you'll find someone who can script this kind of ad.

It would be better if you can come up with a suitable script yourself, and someone on here may help you re-adjust the wording slightly, but I very much doubt if we could help you script it with no information on the nature of your business to go on.

Feel free to come up with something, and when you're happy with your script I and many people on Radio Daddy would be happy to give it a go for you.

Then, you would receive demos of your actual script, with an audio watermark which would be removed upon payment by the person whose efforts you choose.

All the best,
Owen.

Hi Owen,

Thank you for taking the time to read the post.

I take on board what you say I will not look at what kind of script I can put together and then it is giving pro's something to work with.

Thank you again for your reply.

Regards

James

#4 User is offline   WagnerMedia 

• Junkie
  • Group: VoicePro
  • Class:Voice Over Talent
  • Call Letters:Wagner Media

Posted February 20, 2010 - 2:42 PM

View PostNorthernSalesAgency, on Feb 20 2010, 03:37 AM, said:

Hi All,

I am assisting my sister who is setting up a transport business, I've helped her with the business plan and website etc....but we are looking to do a radio advert, and well the radio station charge a arm and a leg for the production so I thought instead of paying them why not pay someone on here!!

However I am stuck on what to say I know the music I want with it and it is "here comes the girls" but don't know on the wording. The business is a hiab/crane hire company of course we would want the company name in it "Bury Hiab Hire" the business will be run by girls as it will cause a stare in the industry!!

I am wondering if someone could help us? and also give us pricing, and previous demo's we would require a UK based speaking voice and has to be female.

I hope this is posted in the correct area and if not I apolgise in advance.

Kind Regards

James

Hi James, I offer scriptwriting services at ana ffordable price, as well as produced comercials for you.

Contact via PM or mikewagnervoiceover@gmail.com for details and a quote.

have a great day!

Mike Wagner
www.wagnermediagroup.com

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2004-2012 RadioDaddy.com
All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Report Abuse