RadioDaddy.com: Need Two Drops For Some Major Production I'm Doing - RadioDaddy.com

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Need Two Drops For Some Major Production I'm Doing Will Rep, Give Shout-Outs, Whatever! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   YungStarBeats 

• Group: Members
  • Class:Internet Station

Posted May 19, 2010 - 1:16 PM

What's Good This Ya Boy Yung Star, I Have Started This New Production Team Called 808 Drum Squad, It Only Consist Of 2 Members, Me & JCross. I Was Wondering If Somebody Could Help Me Out With A Couple Of Drops thats Going To Be Used On All Our Production And Believe Me It Will Get Heard, Beacause We Are Going to Be Doing Some Traveling This Summer And We Need Some Drops To Get Our Tracks Bangin' I Would Surely Appreciate It Alot If Someone Could Help Me Out!

Deep Dry Voice That Says : Yung Star On The Beat
Deep Dry Voice That Says : JCross On The Beat
Deep Dry Voice That Says : 808 Drum Squad.

It Would Help Us Out Alot. I Promise I'll Rep, Help Me Out Please!

-Yung Star.

#2 User is offline   DJ Ace 

• Junkie
  • Group: VoicePro
  • Class:Voice Over Talent
  • Call Letters:theVoiceofRoy

Posted May 19, 2010 - 4:23 PM

If you would like my works produced, please contact one of the ProductionPros to work their magic to spice it up for you by clicking this link. http://www.radiodadd...p?showforum=241

If you like my work, please leave a tip in my tip jar (Donate button in my signature),or leave me a testimonial in the Comments section of my Profile. For premium voice and productions services, please visit my website (button in my signature) for additional information. Thank you for listening.

Attached File(s)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2004-2012 RadioDaddy.com
All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Report Abuse