RadioDaddy.com: Hope I Don't Lose Any Fiends Over This . . . But . . . - RadioDaddy.com

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hope I Don't Lose Any Fiends Over This . . . But . . . Question the Rules and Procedures from Rockin' Ron

#1 User is offline   RockinRon 

• Active Poster
  • Group: +Elite Y
  • Class:Other
  • Call Letters:Radio Simulation Station KRJF

Posted June 20, 2010 - 6:12 PM

I have a question/concern that I wish to address. This may lose me some responses/friends but I feel it needs to be addressed.

Often at this site I read about how we should "thank" the people we have been dealing with. I definitely agree, however, during my first week as a new member I have receive a lot of great cuts. I thanked every single one of them (hope I didn't miss anyone). I made every donation that was asked (hope I didn't miss anyone) and yet I only received 1 vote in the Reputation Section (Thank you William, I do appreciate it). And I don't know why I only received 1 vote?

At first I thought that those who ask for requests didn't get points for Reputation, but then I got one today and now I realize that I was wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate all the downloads of material for my hobby that people have provided me with and wish to play by the rules. In this area, I am just not sure what the rules are.

Please don't get mad, but if I am doing something wrong, let me know.

Rockin' Ron
Ronald Gary-Joseph Fini

This post has been edited by RockinRon: June 20, 2010 - 6:22 PM

#2 User is offline   Will 

• Active Poster
  • Group: VoicePro
  • Class:Voice Over Talent
  • Call Letters:WSFY - willspeakforyou.com

Posted June 20, 2010 - 6:30 PM

Hey RockinRon,
Maybe I'm the one that caused the confusion. My guess is that it's not customary to give +Rep to people who are asking for things, but I gave you one because you donated to me even when I wasn't expecting you to. I figured between that and the fun you seemed to be 'stirring up' around here, you deserved to get one anyway. It was my attempt at a goodwill gesture...my way of thanking you for thanking me. Maybe it's the Southern gentleman coming out in me. In any event, I suspect my giving you +Rep was not the norm, so I apologize if I've cause any confusion and/or hurt feelings in the process.

Cheers! and keep on rockin'

This post has been edited by willmw: June 20, 2010 - 6:41 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2004-2012 RadioDaddy.com
All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Report Abuse