Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I Need Material!

#1 User is offline   Sound Lizard 

• Get on my level!
  • Group: Global Moderator
  • Class:Voice Over Talent
  • Call Letters:You sound good. We'll make you sound better.

Posted November 25, 2011 - 11:35 PM

I have contacted 2 Vps here on RD with a proposal, and while i await their response, i will post the offer to the rest of you. Ready? here we go.

I havent done a lot of demo production lately, and need to update my portfolio. I am looking for at least 8 voice artists who need a new demo done. here's the tradeoff... i will produce your 1-3 minute demo for you as long as you post it on your website and provide me credit for the production. (for those that i pm'd, disregard the previous statement.)
Due to the fact that i am moving into a new house, in the process of closing my pawn shop, and helping another VO with his website and demo production, turnaround time may be up to a couple of weeks for this project.
That being said, if you;re a voice artist, and need a new demo, give me a holler if this proposal sounds like something you might like to be involved in. contact information is as follows....
Studio 1-575-578-0961
Home 1-575-208-0961
Cell 1-575-973-2694
Toll free 1-877-552-5005

If no one answers, feel free to leave me a message on my toll free number or cell. I'd like to get this completed by the end of the year, so the deadline for this offer is December 10.
If you need more information or have a few questions, feel free to give me a holler. Don't worry about what time it is, as my hours are ungodly unorthodoxed. Just get in touch whenever is convenient for you, and if nobody answers, just leave me a message with the best time to call you back.

Now then, those of you who know me, know for a fact that i am running on little sleep due to my rambling. And you would be correct. I have slept 7 hours out of the last 96. But, those who know me, also know that's when i get productive.

i'll be looking forward to hearing from some of you shortly. Keep in mind that this is a first come, first serve offer, so act fast. I will be doing this for no more than 10 people, and those 2 i have sent private messages to have guaranteed spots, so time's a wasting! GO GO GO!

#2 User is offline   DaveCurrie 

• Junkie
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Class:Licensed Broadcast Station
  • Call Letters:CHES 88.1FM

Posted December 01, 2011 - 11:15 AM

View PostSound Lizard, on November 25, 2011 - 11:35 PM, said:

I have contacted 2 Vps here on RD with a proposal, and while i await their response, i will post the offer to the rest of you. Ready? here we go.

I havent done a lot of demo production lately, and need to update my portfolio. I am looking for at least 8 voice artists who need a new demo done. here's the tradeoff... i will produce your 1-3 minute demo for you as long as you post it on your website and provide me credit for the production. (for those that i pm'd, disregard the previous statement.)
Due to the fact that i am moving into a new house, in the process of closing my pawn shop, and helping another VO with his website and demo production, turnaround time may be up to a couple of weeks for this project.
That being said, if you;re a voice artist, and need a new demo, give me a holler if this proposal sounds like something you might like to be involved in. contact information is as follows....
Studio 1-575-578-0961
Home 1-575-208-0961
Cell 1-575-973-2694
Toll free 1-877-552-5005

If no one answers, feel free to leave me a message on my toll free number or cell. I'd like to get this completed by the end of the year, so the deadline for this offer is December 10.
If you need more information or have a few questions, feel free to give me a holler. Don't worry about what time it is, as my hours are ungodly unorthodoxed. Just get in touch whenever is convenient for you, and if nobody answers, just leave me a message with the best time to call you back.

Now then, those of you who know me, know for a fact that i am running on little sleep due to my rambling. And you would be correct. I have slept 7 hours out of the last 96. But, those who know me, also know that's when i get productive.

i'll be looking forward to hearing from some of you shortly. Keep in mind that this is a first come, first serve offer, so act fast. I will be doing this for no more than 10 people, and those 2 i have sent private messages to have guaranteed spots, so time's a wasting! GO GO GO!

Sorry Bruce, I haven't forgotten about you and would really like to take advantage of this. Hopefully over the weekend, I can gather up some "stuff" for you. I do have a ton, so that's not the issue...

Talk soon. Cheers, ~ Dave. :mf_bond:

#3 User is offline   Sound Lizard 

• Get on my level!
  • Group: Global Moderator
  • Call Letters:You sound good. We'll make you sound better.

Posted December 05, 2011 - 12:20 AM

Looking forward to it!

#4 User is offline   WagnerMedia 

• Junkie
  • Group: VoicePro
  • Call Letters:Wagner Media

Posted December 18, 2011 - 7:51 AM

Hey Bruce...haven't forgotten about you...waiting for my taxes to upgrade and replace my broken equipment...will have some stuff for you soon and in the future...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2004-2012 RadioDaddy.com
All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Report Abuse