Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trout Unlimited Vo

#1 User is offline   jmonty76 

• Group: Members
  • Class:Licensed Broadcast Station

Posted May 07, 2012 - 3:42 PM

Hey, Im new to this site. I am working on a presentation for Trout Unlimited's Veterans Service Program. Below is the VO that I need. Let me know if anyone can help me out. Thanks, James

The success of Trout Unlimited is built on a legacy of service, service of people who donate their time to protect sensitive habitats, repair degraded rivers, and teach children about conservation through fishing.

Now we embark on a different kind of service, the service of the men and women who have selflessly defended out liberty. We are blessed with an exceptional band of people who have made extraordinary sacrifices to protect the rights and freedoms that make the United States great. Our reward is the opportunity to express our most sincere thanks to them.

With your help, Trout Unlimited enters a new chapter of service - the good work of helping wounded veterans to heal through exposure to fly fishing and conservation. By teaching the basics of the sport we love, and through many on stream outings, we will bring rehabilitation and healing to those who have given so much.

#2 User is offline   TrueSpeakVO 

• Regular
  • Group: +Elite Y
  • Class:Voice Over Talent
  • Call Letters:True Speak Voice Over

Posted May 12, 2012 - 3:23 PM

Here are a few takes. My thanks for doing what you do, and my thanks to all vets. Hope this helps... Be well, Grain

Attached File(s)

#3 User is offline   MiketheAuctioneer 

• Junkie
  • Group: VoicePro
  • Class:Voice Over Talent
  • Call Letters:Audio Books by Mike Vendetti

Posted May 18, 2012 - 11:52 AM

Thanks for what you are doing, he was to take for you.Attached File  Trout Unlimited PSA.mp3 (1.27MB)
Number of downloads: 0
Download Advertising By Adf.ly - Elite Members don't have to view these ads!
Please use caution when clicking on advertiser links. To download your file, click Skip at the top right after 5 seconds.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2004-2012 RadioDaddy.com
All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Report Abuse