Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need A Simple Script

#1 User is offline   SignsandSafety 

• Group: Members
  • Class:Licensed Broadcast Station

Posted June 02, 2012 - 9:12 AM

Good morning all! I need a script written for a promotional video that we are producing for our company. I will list the details below and key focus points of video.

Company - Signs and Safety Devices LLC
Business Scope - Manufacturer of MUTCD compliant signs for roadways, parking lots, construction zones etc. Traffic Control Devices such as Crash Trucks, Message Boards, Arrow Boards, Traffic Drums/Barrels, Traffic cones, Barricades (both fixed and breakaway) All of our items are available to rent or purchase.

Local Delivery is available for a nominal fee.

We pride ourselves on serving ALL customers witht he highest possible level of customer service, paying attention to every single detail.

We have over 3 decades of experience in the industry.

I guess that is it. Any questions, please ask!

Thank you for anyone who can help with this script!

There is no time limit.... video may be :40 or 1:10 when it is done. So don't worry about read time being :30 or :60 seconds.

Thank you again!

Joe
Signs and Safety Devices

#2 User is offline   TheFiend 

• Active Poster
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Class:Licensed Broadcast Station
  • Call Letters:Coast FM & 1116 6MM

Posted June 04, 2012 - 12:39 AM

View PostSignsandSafety, on June 02, 2012 - 9:12 AM, said:

Good morning all! I need a script written for a promotional video that we are producing for our company. I will list the details below and key focus points of video.

Company - Signs and Safety Devices LLC
Business Scope - Manufacturer of MUTCD compliant signs for roadways, parking lots, construction zones etc. Traffic Control Devices such as Crash Trucks, Message Boards, Arrow Boards, Traffic Drums/Barrels, Traffic cones, Barricades (both fixed and breakaway) All of our items are available to rent or purchase.

Local Delivery is available for a nominal fee.

We pride ourselves on serving ALL customers witht he highest possible level of customer service, paying attention to every single detail.

We have over 3 decades of experience in the industry.

I guess that is it. Any questions, please ask!

Thank you for anyone who can help with this script!

There is no time limit.... video may be :40 or 1:10 when it is done. So don't worry about read time being :30 or :60 seconds.

Thank you again!

Joe
Signs and Safety Devices

Hi Joe - here are two sample scripts for you - the first is a straight read - the second is creative - hope it helps.

Attached File(s)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2004-2012 RadioDaddy.com
All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Report Abuse