• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Nonprofit Phone Tree Recording

#1 User is offline   dwofford 

• Group: Members
  • Class:Licensed Broadcast Station
  • Call Letters:680 WPTF

Posted June 15, 2012 - 10:15 AM

I am looking for help to update our phone systems IVR - we are a nonprofit and only able to give a small donation $25.

I ask that you also be able to give us one other recording with some small changes once we test everything and get your voice uploaded.

Here is the first of 2 recording we will need (the second like I said will be some small edits that will come later)

Also please feel free to make slight modification as you see fit for a better flow as long as the information stays the same :)
-----------

Thank you for calling the alliance (para espaņol oprima el nueve), if you know your parties extension you can dial it at any time, for a staff directory please press 1, for our durham location please press 2, for our downtown raleigh admin and testing location please press 3, for our raleigh under one roof location please press 4, if your calling to make a donation or donate good press 5. to replay this menu please press pound

For testing hours please press 1, for testing and counseling please press 2, for special event information including drag bingo please press 3, for grants administration please press 4, for the finance department please press 5, for the executive directory please press 6, if your calling about one of our websites press 7, to return to the previous menu hit the star key, to replay this menu press pound.

We offer testing in raleigh at 324 South Harrington Street monday threw thursday 9am until noon & Monday and thursday evenings 6 to 8:30pm. testing in our Durham office at 1810 East Main Street is held monday threw thursday 9am until noon. to return to the previous menu press the star key, to replay this menu press pound.

For testing hour press one, for testing and counseling press 2, for nutrition services and the food pantry please press 3, for the faith ministries program please press 4, to return to the previous menu press the star key, to replay this menu press pound.

----
THANKS for your help!

#2 User is offline   paul995 

• Junkie
  • Group: Production Pro
  • Class:Licensed Broadcast Station
  • Call Letters:Brand of Radio

Posted June 15, 2012 - 4:42 PM

here's a try from me. it's watermarked. once donation is sent, i'll send over the clean file.

pAul

Attached File(s)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2004-2012 RadioDaddy.com
All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Report Abuse