RadioDaddy.com: I Bet I Can Save You Money! - RadioDaddy.com

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I Bet I Can Save You Money!

#1 Guest_Sound Lizard_*

• Group: Guests

Posted June 22, 2012 - 4:20 PM

Now that i have everything set up at Sonic Web Studios, Allow me to save you some money. Godaddy.com claims they are the cheapest around. Not true. I can get your domain registered for 4 bucks less than they can! 8.99 a year. Top that, you money hungry corporate giants! I beat their prices on everything... email, hosting, ssl security, and more. Now, comes the cool part.... I have the exact same service they have! How is this, you ask? Well, i am partnered with their mother company! Oh yea... i did that.

So, if you have a site, domain, or anything along those lines, check out my site and see how much money you can save! My store site alone was costing me 22 bucks a month to host. But through what i offer, i am now doing it for 7 bucks. These prices aren't gonna be this low forever. You see, im not making anything on them at the moment. I am selling them to the public for exactly what i pay for them. This is so i can get my name out there as a reliable hosting and domain name registrar. But, once my name gets big, guess what.... my prices will too. But of you get in on these deals while you can get them at cost, your savings are locked in for as long as you are my customer.

All you have to do is go to my site.... Sonic Web Studios, hover over the Services button, and click the product you need. Transfers of domains are available too!

Oh, did i mention that this is 4h generation hosting? thats the best there is on the market today! If you dont know what that is, hit my site, go to the hosting link under services, and watch the nifty little video we have there.

So get in on this savings thing! It will save you a lot of money, i promise! But act fast. Orders are already piling in, and i will only be running this deal long enough to get a decent client base. Then, the competition is on!

#2 User is offline   FastRadioNetwork 

• Group: Members
  • Class:Licensed Broadcast Station

Posted July 01, 2012 - 7:34 PM

Hi,

I like what your selling very nice however i can get domains for $1.95 a year

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users