RadioDaddy.com: A Bonus Just For Rd Members - RadioDaddy.com

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A Bonus Just For Rd Members

#1 Guest_Sound Lizard_*

• Group: Guests

Posted July 19, 2012 - 9:18 PM

If you are a Radiodaddy member, we have a present for you. Go to the soundlizard website, click the store link and make an account. If you have one already, skip to the next step.

once you have your account, either post youre name and email address in this thread or send it to me through the RD messenger service.

Within 24 hours of me finding your information and associating it with your account, i will add you to a group on the sound lizard website specifically designed for RD members. This group will give you an added half off the entire store. Its even piled on top of sales! So if we're running a half off sale, you actually get 75 percent off. (half off for the sale, and half off of the remaining half)

As long as you are an active member of RD, you will remain in the RD group on the sound lizard website. You do not need to be a voice pro, elite member, or any paid subscription on RD, you simply have to be a member of RD with an active account.

So go get yourself an account and then notify me of it. If you already have a sound lizard account, then notify me of that as well so i can adjust the access of the sound lizard site for you.

All sorts of new stuff has been added to the sound lizard site in the last few days. Things like dubstep workparts, lasers, cinema packages, and more. Theres a little something for everybody. Prefab liners for djs and podcasters, music beds, DJ tools, and elements.

So check it out and get your bonus on the sound lizard site just for being a RD member. Link to the sound lizard site is in the banner in my signature.

GO GO GO

#2 User is offline   pob13 

• Active Poster
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Class:Internet Station

Posted July 30, 2012 - 12:04 AM

I have signed up with the email address phil-comp@blueyonder.co.uk

#3 Guest_Sound Lizard_*

• Group: Guests

Posted July 30, 2012 - 6:36 PM

your account has been adjusted. now, if you hurry, you can still catch the sale thats going on and save even more.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2004-2012 RadioDaddy.com
All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Report Abuse