Posted November 28, 2015 - 1:00 PM

More to come...

Click here to access

#2 User is offline   Jay Hill 95.6 wslr 

• Group: VoicePro
  • Class:Voice Over Talent
  • Call Letters:None

Posted January 02, 2016 - 3:10 AM

I was out at a Club last night and I have been a DJ more of my life then I was not. I Have a 4 channel Numark Pro Mixer and yes I know both or the DJ at the Club amd yes I did the " Hey let me spin a set. and he was like kool after midnight tho. So I get uo there and asked do you have head phones??? He hands me a pair of like iphone ear buds... He is use-in Ssrato DJ on his laptop. So i get my phone out to use the flashlight to see where the buttons for CUe and get a layout of the controller as it's a small 2 channel plastic deal but i still needed to know where the hot cue button's are. I swear to god Every time i tried to set a cue point on a down beat he would reset it to the start of the song and I told him i am setting my mixing point and he said oh we don't do there here. Well I don't think a lot of Hip hop DJ do mix and all they do is Slam back a forth. Drove down the prices the club pays and don't take the time to Practice or invest in there Service... That's what local DJ's do These Days

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2004-2012 RadioDaddy.com
All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Report Abuse