• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Maybe Moderators

#1 User is offline   BigDC 

• Adminstrators
  • Group: Administrators
  • Class:Voice Over Talent

Posted July 27, 2016 - 2:53 AM

Maybe appointing a few new active moderators?
That way it can be monitored when administrators or other moderators are offline for a mass period of time.
Just an idea.

-Dylan

#2 User is offline   dman2016 

• Members
  • Group: Members
  • Class:Student

Posted July 28, 2016 - 3:03 AM

You would be perfect for it you are on alot

#3 User is offline   BigDC 

• Adminstrators

Posted July 28, 2016 - 2:46 PM

Thanks!

-Dylan

#4 User is offline   iamchrisrk 

• Group: Production Pro
  • Class:Licensed Broadcast Station

Posted August 01, 2016 - 4:15 PM

It would make sense, I guess you can only ask!

#5 User is offline   BigDC 

• Adminstrators

Posted August 02, 2016 - 1:56 AM

Maybe this post will be noticed...Or it becomes a topic or something lol

-Dylan

#6 Guest_Sound Lizard_*

• Group: Guests

Posted November 21, 2016 - 4:00 AM

we used to have a lot of moderators. it got confusing. when something gets reported, a lot of times the moderators cant agree on who is right, the reporter, or the person being reported. It wound up causing drama between the staff here, so the mods were minimized. Marie is normally on regularly, though her absence has been unusually long this time. hasnt been on since early october. However, I pop on every couple of days and clean up the forums where i see fit. I also get a email if something is reported, and i am always quick to jump on the site as soon as i can, normally within a few hours.

on a side note, if you see something posted that shouldn't be here, simply report it. it hides it from the rest of the members until a mod can review it and take action, should action be necessary.

fortunately, there havent been many incidents that have called for mod attention. over the course of the last year, there have only been 4 or 5 incidents that required moderator intervention.

but as stated earlier, the main reason for the low number of mods is the fact that it just causes too much drama between the staff here. the issue of power tripping has also become an issue in the past. not saying that will happen again, but its something we would just rather avoid altogether.

that said, if anyone needs anything that calls for mod attention, im sure everyone knows how to report things. i can also be inboxed and will normally respond within a day to address any issues needing attention. keep in mind that i do have a life, so there are times where it may take 2-3 days to be able to check things out, but on most days i am at my computer coding and programming for the better part of 14 hours a day, so i normally respond rather quickly. i also log on at least twice a day, just to check to see if there are any major issues on hand.

given, the answer to your question would have to come from danny, but due to past issues, i would be willing to bet he agrees. Perhaps marie has some input for this subject that would help?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2004-2012 RadioDaddy.com
All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Report Abuse