Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Day Of The Seafarer Port Ministry Video

#1 User is offline   PortMinistry 

• Group: Members
  • Class:Other

Posted April 17, 2017 - 2:07 PM

I am working on a video for an event related to the port ministry in New Orleans and am hoping someone will help me out with a dry read voice over. I really appreciate your help!

--

At any moment in time there are one and a half million seafarers manning cargo ships around the globe. “Why does this matter?” you might ask. It matters because these are the men and women transporting ninety-five percent of the world’s goods from country to country. Seafarers make an invaluable contribution to international trade and the world economy, often at great personal sacrifice to themselves and their families. June the 25th has been declared the "Day of the Seafarer" to pay tribute to their unique and often overlooked contribution to society.

Today and every day, Global Maritime Ministries is hard at work reaching out to these forgotten seafarers along the Mississippi River. We have the opportunity to share the Gospel with them as we help to meet their physical needs. Bibles in many translations line our bookshelves, so that as we share the Good News of Jesus with our international friends, they can have a copy of God’s Word in their own language. We pray that as these seafarers return home they will take the Bible with them and spread the Gospel message.

Christ’s command to reach the world is clear and the port ministry is the fastest way to the ends of the earth. As you can see, the opportunity is great and we need your help to reach the world at our doorstep.

For more information on how you can get involved with Global Maritime Ministries, visit PortMinistry.com.

#2 User is offline   SoundsFamiliar 

• Junkie
  • Group: +Honorable Mention
  • Class:Voice Over Talent

Posted April 18, 2017 - 7:36 AM

I will try to get in the studio later today or tomorrow for you. It is a pretty long read and I am pretty busy right now.
Ron

#3 User is offline   SoundsFamiliar 

• Junkie
  • Group: +Honorable Mention
  • Class:Voice Over Talent

Posted April 18, 2017 - 3:32 PM

Here is a dry read and one with a little processing. Take your pick.
Ron

Attached File(s)

#4 User is offline   PortMinistry 

• Group: Members
  • Class:Other

Posted April 19, 2017 - 2:20 PM

Sounds great - thank you!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic