RadioDaddy.com: Need Two Commercial Ads Done Will Pay! - RadioDaddy.com

Donation Forum Rules

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need Two Commercial Ads Done Will Pay! Will pay $100 for both!

#1 User is offline   MarkParks 

• Group: Members
  • Class:Licensed Broadcast Station

Posted April 16, 2019 - 10:23 AM

I have a three-day deadline so can anyone please help me? I will pay $100 to the one who completes these ads for me!

They MUST pack a punch and I would love music and sound effects if any!

1.) "Jetstreamers, it's time again for Flight sim Expo 2019.

This year it's just down the road at the Renaissance Orlando at Seaworld in Orlando, Florida, June 7-9. Join us and over 1000's of your fellow simmers in visiting the 45 exhibitors and getting the scoop from 21 speakers. If you prefer things at your own pace, walk around and see some really cool demos. Whatever you choose you will not be disappointed.

To buy tickets go to flightsimexpo.com! When checking out, use promo code "jetstream" for 20% off!"

2.) "Get ready flight simmers, FlightSimExpo 2019 is just around the corner.

Join the over 1000 guests, 45 exhibitors, and hear 21 speakers talk all things flight sim. Come in Friday for the for the Captain's Corner seminar.

File your flight plan now for North America's community-driven flight simulation conference: June 7-9, 2019 ? Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld ? Orlando, Florida

For more info see Flightsimexpo.com..."

Please email the final product to mark.parks@jetstreamradio.com and once reviewed and accepted payment will be sent via PayPal!

-NOTE-
***Please feel free to take some creative license and they have to be at least 30 seconds.***

#2 User is offline   radiozen 

• Group: Members
  • Class:Other
  • Call Letters:Chile Sauce...It's all about Chile!

Posted April 21, 2019 - 8:34 AM

I did the first script with a Banderante, if you like it donate half the amount you mentioned and I will do a Concorde sfx version which if you like you may complete payment of the full amount.

In Mp3 here but I have wav if you like etc.

Donate

Attached File(s)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2004-2012 RadioDaddy.com
All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Report Abuse