Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hello From Me.. I am learning..

#1 User is offline   Stars22 

• Group: Members
  • Class:Other

Posted April 21, 2019 - 5:15 AM

Hello my name is Paul and I have just started to do some work on an english community radio station in Spain..(I am in my 60's).. so no I dont get paid by them...I was thinking the shows would sound more proffesional /polished if I had some Voice Tracks (VT's?).. that are not all me!... Which is what I was researching for when I found this site on line. So ..I am still trying to work out how this works.. do people swop, as in you do a piece for me and I do one for you ? I can use Adobi audition (basic). Or is it I come up with a line of text for the show and ask if anyone will do it? Also something I am not up to date with is the "effects" some put onto the tracks.. is there anywhere I can go to find more info. on how to do this? Sorry for this I bet these questions have been asked a thouasnd times.. I noticed you can pay for tracks, via Pay ay by making a donation .. I have no idea how much should I offer, is hter a guide on the site somewhere? Anyway, thankyou in advance for any advice / help.. Stars22

#2 User is offline   BigDC 

• Adminstrators
  • Group: Administrators
  • Class:Voice Over Talent

Posted April 21, 2019 - 1:18 PM

Effects are mainly for fully produced sweepers,commercials.
Voice tracking is for shows when the host is not in the studio.

You can probably go to Facebook where there is countless pages teaching new comers.

Also the tracks you pay for on here are either produced or dry depending on how you want it. (I give dry and produced)

For donations it is what YOU can afford to pay....I usually don't budge for less than $10.00 (USD)

-Dylan

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2004-2012 RadioDaddy.com
All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Report Abuse