RadioDaddy.com: Boat Christening Vo Needed - RadioDaddy.com

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Boat Christening Vo Needed We christened our boat (small family boat)

#1 User is offline   DJNeubs 

• Group: Members
  • Class:Other

Posted May 06, 2019 - 10:18 AM

Hello Everyone,

I know this is an odd request, but my family just christened their new deck boat and I was going to create a video for them with my drone footage that I got, however a nice voice to go over the christening ceremony we did would be amazing as well. EVERYTHING below is the script we would love. It can be dry with no voice effects or SFX.

If you want to get into character, feel free to put on your pirate hat! As always, +rep to everyone regardless if you are chosen. IF YOU ARE, I will (with your permission) link you whenever you want on the youtube video that I put it on.

-----------------------------

For thousands of years, we have gone to sea. We have crafted vessels to carry us and we have called them by name. These ships will nurture and care for us through perilous seas, and so we affectionately call them ?she.? To them we toast, and ask to celebrate "Sipin and Dippin.?

shouts, ?TO THE SAILORS OF OLD?TO Sipin and Dippin.?

?The moods of the sea are many, from tranquil to violent. We ask that this ship be given the strength to carry on. The keel is strong and she keeps out the pressures of the sea. TO THE SEA?TO THE SAILORS OF OLD?TO THE SEA!?

Today we come to name this lady Sipin and Dippin, and send her to sea to be cared for, and to care for the Noybur(phonetic) family. We ask the sailors of old and the mood of God that is the sea to accept Sipin and Dippin as her name, to help her through her passages, and allow her to return with her crew safely. ? Shout?TO THE SEA?TO THE SAILORS BEFORE US?TO Sipin and Dippin?

------

Again thanks!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2004-2012 RadioDaddy.com
All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Report Abuse