Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Podcast Female Voice

#1 User is offline   FriarTomas 

• Group: Members
  • Class:Other

Posted June 05, 2019 - 8:18 PM

accidentally put this in the wrong forum. please delete. Meant to post in the donation offered forum.

Hello, brand new to RadioDaddy. I'm a Franciscan Friar and am in the beginning stages of starting a podcast that looks at everyday life through the lens of Franciscan spirituality. I'm looking for a female voice (since I'm male, wanting to change up the sound a bit) to record some items for the podcast.

The following are the phrases I'm needing if anyone would like to take a stab at them. Just looking for a female voice. If you're not up to doing the whole list then the 2 most needed ones are the first 2. Really appreciate this.

• The Franciscan Way Podcast hosted by Brother Tomas (pronounced- Toe-mas)Elias (pronounced - ee-lie-us)
  • We hope you enjoyed this issue of The Franciscan Way. If you have any questions for hosts you can always tweet them to @FriarTomas or email friartomas@thefranciscanway.blog. This has been a production of The Franciscan Way. For show notes and acknowledgements check us out on the web at thefranciscanway.blog and as always thank you for joining in the conversation.
  • A production of The Franciscan Way
  • This has been a production of The Franciscan Way Podcast
  • Check us out on the web at thefranciscanway.blog
  • The Franciscan Way Podcast
  • If you have any questions for Brother Tomas Elias or have suggestions for topics, you can always Tweet them to @FriarTomas

This post has been edited by FriarTomas: June 05, 2019 - 8:39 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2004-2012 RadioDaddy.com
All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Report Abuse