• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Classic Rock Station Id/intro Request for a Classic Rock Set

#1 User is offline   bigal0228 

• Group: Members
  • Class:Internet Station
  • Call Letters:WBIJ

Posted August 03, 2019 - 9:21 AM

Our Nonprofit Radio station, (Radio Free I T ) supports our nonprofit The IT Partnership of WNC, Inc. and we're just getting things set up and running. We'd LOVE to have your ideas for Announcements, Promos, PSA's and Sweepers, Liners, Ads, etc. I'd love to have a nice classic rock background announcement for the station, and ANYTHING you can do using our station name.. The I T part is simply pronounced as the Letters I and T which stand for Information Technology. I'll take as many varied and assorted content as the community can provide, and thank you in advance for your generosity. You folks all ROCK.

#2 User is offline   SoundsFamiliar 

• Junkie
  • Group: +Honorable Mention
  • Class:Voice Over Talent

Posted August 05, 2019 - 1:26 PM

If you would write some copy, I think you would come closer to getting what you want.

Ron

#3 User is offline   bigal0228 

Posted August 07, 2019 - 4:34 PM

Ron,
thanks for the note. I'm including a few ideas of my own then. These can all include music backgrounds with lead ins and fade outs, mixes, and whatever else you'd like. Get as creative as you want with them. I don't know what to ask for, other than I hear some amazing stuff from all of you on here! I appreciate your help!

"Radio Free I T, providing free and low-cost technology services to the nonprofits of Western North Carolina. Your donation foes a long way! Visit itp4wnc.org to learn more."

"Radio Free I T. playing the best classic rock 24/7 from the 60's 70's and 80's. "

"Radio Free I T. Home of DJ Freaky and Da Bij. Be sure to tune in!" (pronounced Dahh BEEEEEJ)

"Radio Free I T. We're the home of rock and roll and live programming from the area's most dedicated group of folks in the mountains!"

" Your Donations help support DOZENS of local nonprofits! You can support YOURS by tuning in and supporting their programming too! Only on Radio Free I T."

And anything you can think of that a station would likely use to promote itself.

I appreciate all of your efforts on behalf of our nonprofit, and for those of you taking donations for your own work, we'll try to get some donations of our own when we run your spots and send you a small token of our gratitude.

Thank you!

#4 User is offline   SoundsFamiliar 

• Junkie
  • Group: +Honorable Mention

Posted August 09, 2019 - 10:29 AM

Here is something.
Ron

Attached File(s)

#5 User is offline   BigDC 

• Adminstrators
  • Group: Administrators

Posted August 10, 2019 - 9:59 AM

Here's a dry take and a fully watermarked produced demo...
If you like what you hear you can purchase the clean files by clicking My PAYPAL, the clean produced MP3 & WAV version
you hear in (single files).
will be sent via email and posted on your request. As said in my signature.

P.s. Clean produced files are kept for four (4) business days.

-Dylan

Attached File(s)

#6 User is offline   bigal0228 

Posted August 13, 2019 - 8:07 AM

View PostSoundsFamiliar, on August 09, 2019 - 10:29 AM, said:

Here is something.
Ron

Ron, Amazing work! I'm using all of them now on my station on regular 15 minute breaks. I don't have my nonprofit credit card on me as I write this, but I'll get it and send you a donation to your listed paypal account some time today. I REALLY APPRECIATE your assistance, work and guidance! I'll be doing some spots for other nonprofit clients we serve and would like to make some more donations to your account when we do.

Again, thanks and repped you up.

Alan

#7 User is offline   BigDC 

• Adminstrators
  • Group: Administrators

Posted August 14, 2019 - 7:01 AM

Donation Received!

Here are the clean files and they will be email to you via the email provided...

-Dylan

Attached File(s)

#8 User is offline   bigal0228 

Posted August 15, 2019 - 5:23 PM

View PostBigDC, on August 14, 2019 - 7:01 AM, said:

Donation Received!

Here are the clean files and they will be email to you via the email provided...

-Dylan

Thanks so much for your work! I'm using it now on my station and will be submitting more requests in the near future. I'll look forward to hearing yours if you can assist. I'm always happy to pay the little you and others ask for your generous efforts. Again, thanks so much and added a REP + for your account.

Alan

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

©2004-2012 RadioDaddy.com
All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Report Abuse